Digital Clamp Amp Meter Multimeter
Limited Stock: 12 people viewing
Do you need a multimeter?
This digital Amp meter is perfect for anyone who needs to measure current. It's great for electricians, engineers, and technicians. You can use it on any wire or cord! No more wrapping the entire cord around your meter just to get an accurate reading-- now you can clamp this meter right onto one wire instead! That means it's much easier to take measurements in tight spaces with this multimeter. Plus, there are no extra cords needed when using this device-- simply insert batteries and start testing away!
When you're finished testing out your circuit boards or wires just power it off and put away until next time! With its compact design (5" x 3") it's easy to store anywhere in your lab without taking up too much space. And since it weighs less than 1 pound, transporting between rooms is never a problem either! Don't wait another minute before getting yourself one of these devices today-- they won't last long at such a low price point!
AUTOMATIC POWER OFF
When you do not perform any action after 15 minutes, the meter will automatically enter sleep mode. To turn it back on again, press any button.
LOW BATTERY INDICATOR
The low battery indicator will remind you to replace the batteries in time. This ensures that your meter won't suddenly lose power when it's needed most.
- Environmental conditions: 600V CAT. III, pollution degree: II, altitude <2000m
- Working environment humidity: 0~40°C (<80% RH, not considered when <10°C).
- Storage environment temperature and humidity: -10 ~ 60 ° C (<70% RH, remove the battery).
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1X accuracy / °C (<18 ° C or > 28 ° C).
- Maximum allowable voltage: 600V DC or 600V AC rms.
- Sampling rate: about 3 times / sec.
- Display: 33/4-digit LCD display.
- Overrange indication: The LCD will show “OL”.
- Input polarity indication: “-” is automatically displayed.
- Dimensions: 218mm X 78mm X 32mm
- Weight: no more than 280g (with battery)
- Clamp head opening maximum size: 26mm